Training sessions of the project towards a democratic civil work law in Egypt
Arab Program in this the project organized seven training courses entitled “A B s of NGOs .. towards building a new civil work culture in Egypt, in seven different Egyptian governorates: Cairo, Alexandria, Suez and North Sinai, Aswan and Luxor, Qena. Each training session had 40 trainees.
The aim of the training courses is to enable the participants to become acquainted with the concept of civil society, it’s history and references and to learn about the history of civil society in Egypt , legal frameworks, and it’s contributions. As well as How to form associations, their management and funding and Learn how to deal with the legally with the management.
* Building a new culture of civil work and the establishment of important and realistic standards and principles for the formulation of a new law for civil work in Egypt to build a strong and effective civil society institutions in the next phase.
1. The first training session on May 30 to 31, 2012 Scout Center in Cairo.
2. second training session June 4 to 5. Summer Palace Hotel Suez Governorate
3.The third training session June 20 to 21, 2012 Hall Rondin Alexandria.
4. The fourth training course 28-29 June 2012 Al-Arish city
5. fifth training session 1-2 July in Aswan governorate.
6. sixth training session 4-5 July Luxor governorate.